Leslyn Keith OTD, OTR/L, CLT-LANA
Leslyn Keith is a certified lymphedema therapist and has a Clinical Doctorate in Occupational Therapy with an emphasis on lymphedema and obesity. Dr. Keith has started four lymphedema therapy programs in California including two in private practice. She has treated lymphatic and fat disorders for over 20 years and currently researches, consults, and lectures on lymphedema, lipedema, and obesity nationally and internationally. She is the author of two books about and published several articles about the efficacy of a ketogenic diet for lymphatic and fat disorders. Currently, Dr. Keith is Director of Research and Board President for The Lipedema Project and an instructor in lymphedema therapy for Klose Training.
Dr. Keith provides a wealth of information on her website about dealing with diet and lymph disorders. On this site you will find:
- Lymphatic Lifestyle Solution Program: A weight management course for individuals with lymphedema
- Dr. Keiths new book, “The Lympahtic Code”
- Dr. Keiths book, “The Ketogenic Solution for Lymphatic Disorders
- Dr. Keith’s Lymphedema Lifestyle Solutions Program
- On top of all this you will find many answers to your questions about lymph disorders