ACTIVE COMPRESSION REIMAGINED
Dayspring® from Koya Medical is the first non-pneumatic active dynamic compression treatment to support movement and mobility while promoting flow of lymph fluid throughout the day.
Programmable, calibrated, sequential compression system
- Designed to stimulate the body’s lymphatic system and
- Provide you with mobility and portability while helping you manage your chronic condition in between visits and minimize interference with daily living
Provide you with mobility and portability while helping you manage your chronic condition in between visits and minimize interference with daily living
- Primary lymphedema
- Post mastectomy edema
- Edema following trauma and sports injuries
- Post immobilization edema
- Venous insufficiency
- Reducing wound healing time
- Treatment and assistance in healing stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, or arterial and diabetic leg ulcers
The Dayspring system is developed on a wearable compression technology platform, which is designed to provide mobility for patients. Dayspring is FDA cleared, please consult the Dayspring Directions for Use for full prescribing and usage information.
Dayspring comes with a smart and mobile Controller, a segmented Garment with multiple, programmable compression segments using non-pneumatic (without air) FlexframeTM technology. When properly used, the Dayspring system creates a calibrated pressure gradient and compresses sequentially in a distal to proximal direction to help you move and drain excess fluid.
Dayspring is available for both upper and lower extremity care. To schedule a demonstration of this innovative dynamic compression treatment, click the link here.