Slip into the Wear Ease Short Compression Capri style. You will feel immediate relief from swelling caused by lymphedema, lipedema, edema and post-surgical recovery. Wear this short capri every day and during physical activity. Comfortable and flattering while providing just the right amount of support for long term wear and compliance. Can be layered with bandages, wraps or stockings.
- Shorter style than the Wear Ease 611 (Short Compression Capri)
- 2″ wide soft waistband to prevent rolling
- Same great performance fabric used for all our shapewear
- Double layer of fabric for comfortable compression
- Hidden seams and no contact with skin for comfort
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
The Wear Ease Short Compression Capri provides compression for waist, abdomen, lower back, hips, buttocks and thighs. The capri fabric content is 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex therefore giving comfort and effective compression. In other words this garment provides high performance with high compression and durability. All Wear Ease products are Latex FREE.
Launder garments according to the care tag attached to the garment. For best results, wash in a lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener because this will break down compression faster. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry to maintain effective compression longer.
Wear Ease Compression garments should be replaced every three to six months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.