Try the Wear Ease Compression Short for immediate relief from swelling caused by lymphedema, edema, and post-surgical recovery. It has a compression level of 15mmHg mild compression for relief from swelling in the trunk and abdomen. This short provides the proper support and comfort for long-term wear and compliance. Therefore, it makes a perfect garment for exercising.
- Sizes: S-XL (For Larger sizes, look to the Wear Ease High Waist Compression Short)
- Provides compression for the waist, hips, buttocks, and thighs
- High-performance nylon spandex with superior four-way stretch, soft hand, and friendly to skin
- Double layer of fabric for comfortable compression
- Hidden seams and no contact with skin
- UPF 50+ UV Protected
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
The Wear Ease Compression Short compresses the waist, abdomen, lower back, hips, buttocks, and thighs. Fabric Content is 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex. Therefore, this garment provides high performance with high compression and durability. All Wear Ease products are Latex FREE.
Launder garments according to the care tag attached to the garment. For best results, wash in a lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener because this will break down compression faster. Tumble dry on low or hang to dry for best results.
Wear Ease Compression garments should be replaced every three to six months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.