THE COMFORTABLE COMPRESSION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Therafirm Core-Spun Gradient Compression socks look like soft, comfortable everyday socks with the added benefit of true gradient compression. The ultra-stretch yarns make the sock easier to put on, and the thickness makes them comfortable for all-day wear. Gradient compression promises better circulation and helps prevent swelling and leg fatigue. Along with moisture-wicking yarns to help wick moisture away from the skin to the sock’s exterior. Therefore, moving moisture up and out of the foot area results in comfort and coolness.
Core-spun yarns are made by twisting fibers around the inner fiber, creating yarn. This process enhances the functional properties of fabrics, especially stretch, comfort, and durability.
FOUR COMPRESSION LEVELS TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS
Therafirm Core-Spun 10-15mmHg provides a mild compressive support stocking. This compression level is ideal for individuals who find putting on a regular compression stocking challenging. In addition, it benefits people who travel frequently and require support while flying or driving for long periods. This is an excellent compression stocking for mild swelling and venous issues.
Therafirm Core-Spun 15-20mmHg gives you more compression and is an excellent mid-level compression stocking. Again, this would make for a great travel stocking. It also would work well for someone who needs mild compression but does not need a medical-grade compression stocking. These support stockings are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long-distance travelers.
Therafirm Core-Spun 20-30mmHg is now getting into medical-grade compression. Yet, their ultra-stretchy fibers make these stockings easier to put on and more comfortable than many other compression stockings. This is an excellent all-around compression stocking. However, if you want something with more containment to address lymphedema, you might try the Juzo Dynamic Compression Stocking.
Therafirm Core-Spun 30-40mmHg is the highest level of compression this stocking comes in if you need more containment. Even though this is a class 2 compression stocking due to its ultra-stretchy fibers, it is easier to don and doff. This is the highest compression level this stocking goes up to, so if you need more containment to address lymphedema, you might try the Juzo Dynamic Compression Stocking or the Mediven Plus.
THE CORE-SPUN BENEFITS
- Comfort top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
- Sock thickness provides a casual and comfortable alternative to sheer compression.
- Superior moisture-wicking fibers.
- Ultra-stretchy Core-Spun yarns make the sock easier to put on.
- Available in fashionable colors and patterns.
- Delivers lab-tested true gradient compression to promote better blood flow, prevent mild to moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.
Nylon, Lycra, and Cool Max-Polyester are the material content of the Core-spun stocking. There will be different percentages of each depending on the compression level. There is no latex in this garment.
CARE OF GARMENT
To maintain your Therafirm Core-Spun compression stockings, Therafirm recommends:
- Hand or machine wash daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings; no heat!
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap
- DO NOT USE bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Replace stockings every 3-6 months as needed.
Therafirm is part of the Knit-Rite family. Knite-Rite has facilities in Kansas City, Kansas, and Hamlet, North Carolina, and is committed to producing products in the USA.