PRAIRIE WEAR HUGGER PRIMA
Prairie Wear Hugger Prima is expertly designed to feel like a hug. Comfortable, effective compression in a bra, imagine that! Prairie Wear knows you want a comfortable bra, especially when you’re managing lymphedema or healing from surgery. In short, you need a bra that hugs your body and makes you feel supported. Unfortunately, most compression bras are restrictive and uncomfortable with seams that restrict circulation. That’s painful. We believe that the right bra provides support and relief.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE HUGGER PRIMA
- those looking for full compression, coverage & security – compression with circulation
- post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients who may need to add prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, or ice
- larger cup-size women who love high impact exercise, running or yoga or active, nursing moms
- women undergoing chemotherapy that need to allow easy port access and straps that don’t irritate the port area.
- post-surgical patients (all bodies/all genders) who need full compression and coverage – the modesty pads can easily be removed.
- those wanting more every day security, support & comfort
Prairie Wear provides optimal compression with 360• mapped compression, no seams. Sewn with a double layer for a full length pocket. As a result you can add prosthesis, foam chippads or ice anywhere in the bra. I personally like the JoViPak lumpectomy pad to pair with this product. However any of the other chip pads were work as well. Garment is latex free and made with antibacterial fabric.
FITTING THE BRA
Simple and easy to fit in fact with just one measurement. Take a circumference measurement under your arm and above your breast. If you are sensitive to compression we recommend that you go up a size. As a result you will be more comfortable, but still maintain good compression.
USE EXTENDER FOR FLEXIBILITY
Extenders are made to easily zip into the Hugger to vary the compression and breath-ability instantly. Furthermore it will accommodate fluctuating cup/body size as well as compression pads. Another key point is that it allows for 24/7 post surgical and lymphedema comfort.
WEAR AND CARE
Machine wash and dry. You don’t even need the delicate cycle. Strong, safe and durable fabrics meaning you wont’ have to replace every few month.
FOCUS ON HEALING NOT YOUR BRA
Focusing your energy on healing you don’t want to worry about an uncomfortable bra. That’s why Prairie Wear consulted with patients, surgeons and technical experts to design these compression bras. Use Prairie Wear Hugger Prima for post-surgical, lymphedema and every day. Comfortable, durable and with a body friendly fit to make finding the rightsize quick and easy.
Stop dealing with daily discomfort and, instead, experience the relief and support that comes with wearing something expertly designed to work with your unique body.