PRAIRIE WEAR HUGGER PRIMA
Prairie Wear Hugger Prima is expertly designed to feel like a hug. Comfortable, effective compression in a bra, imagine that! Prairie Wear knows you want a comfortable bra, especially when managing lymphedema or healing from surgery. In short, you need a bra that hugs your body and makes you feel supported. Unfortunately, most compression bras are restrictive and uncomfortable, with seams restricting circulation. That’s painful. We believe that the right bra provides support and relief.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE HUGGER PRIMA
- those looking for full compression, coverage & security – compression with circulation
- post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients who may need to add prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, or ice
- larger cup-size women who love high-impact exercise, running or yoga, or active nursing moms
- women undergoing chemotherapy must allow easy port access and straps that don’t irritate the port area.
- For Post-surgical patients (all bodies/all genders) who need full compression and coverage – the modesty pads can easily be removed.
- Those wanting more everyday security, support & comfort
Prairie Wear provides optimal compression with 360• mapped compression, no seams. Sewn with a double layer for a full-length pocket. As a result, you can add prostheses, foam chip pads, or ice anywhere in the bra. I like the JoViPak lumpectomy pad to pair with this product. However, any of the other chip pads worked as well. The garment is latex-free and made with antibacterial fabric.
FITTING THE BRA
Simple and easy to fit, in fact, with just one measurement. Take a circumference measurement under your arm and above your breast. We recommend you go up a size if you are sensitive to compression. As a result, you will be more comfortable but maintain good compression.
USE AN EXTENDER FOR FLEXIBILITY
Extenders are made to easily zip into the Hugger to instantly vary the compression and breathability. Furthermore, it will accommodate fluctuating cup/body sizes and compression pads. Another critical point is that it provides 24/7 post-surgical and lymphedema comfort.
WEAR AND CARE
Machine wash and dry. You don’t even need the delicate cycle. You won’t have to replace strong, safe, and durable fabrics every few months.
FOCUS ON HEALING, NOT YOUR BRA
Focusing your energy on healing, you don’t want to worry about an uncomfortable bra. That’s why Prairie Wear consulted with patients, surgeons, and technical experts to design these compression bras. Use Prairie Wear Hugger Prima for post-surgical, lymphedema, and every day. Comfortable, durable, and with a body-friendly fit to make finding the right size quick and easy.
Stop dealing with daily discomfort and experience the relief and support that comes with wearing something expertly designed to work with your unique body.